Laos's Request for Proposals is available here
- National Centre for Laboratory And Epidemiology | Active | Human health
- Settathireth Central Hospital | Active | Human health
- National Animal Health Laboratory (NAHL) | Active | Veterinary
- Vientiane Capital Animal Health Laboratory | Active | Veterinary
- Thakhek Provincial Hospital | Active | Human health
- Savannakhet Animal Health Laboratory | Active | Veterinary
- Luang Prabang Provincial Hospital | Active | Human health
- Louang Prabang Animal Health Laboratory | Active | Veterinary
- Xiengkhouang Animal Health Laboratory | Active | Veterinary
- Champasack Animal Health Laboratory | Active | Veterinary
AMR Governance Structure
Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance and Control Committee
Contributing Ministries: Ministry of Health; and Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry. There are plans to include the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and the Ministry of Industry and Commerce into the committee in the future.
AMR Action Plan
Laos has a National Strategic Plan on Antimicrobial Resistance (2019 – 2023) which has been endorsed by both the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry. The ‘National Emerging Infectious Diseases, Public Health Emergencies and Health Security Workplan (2016-2020)’, developed with the support of WHO, also provides an important framework for antimicrobial resistance (AMR) activity and provides more detail of proposed activities.
Petri Dish Bulletin Issue 32
Issue 32 of the Petri Dish is now available.
Drug-resistant infections in the time of COVID-19
As the global health community rallies to support the COVID-19 response, the Fleming Fund is committed to continuing crucial work on AMR,…