Indonesia's National Action Plan is available here
- RSUP Sanglah Denpasar, Bali | Active | Human health
- DIC Denpasar | Active | Veterinary
- BBLK Surabaya | Active | Human health
- RSUD Dr. Saiful Anwar , Malang | Active | Human health
- Soetomo Hospital, Surabaya | Active | Human health
- BBLK Jakarta | Active | Human health
- RSPI Sr Sulanti Soeroso , Jakarta | Active | Human health
- Rumah Sakit Persahabatan | Active | Human health
- RSUP Dr Cipto Mangunkusumo , Jakarta | Active | Human health
- Hasan Sadikin Hospital | Active | Human health
- BPMSPH - National Reference Laboratory for Animal Health | Active | Veterinary
- DIC Subang | Active | Veterinary
- Adam Malik hospital | Active | Human health
- RSUD Dr Zainel Abidin Aceh | Active | Human health
- RSUP Sr Kariadi, Semarang | Active | Human health
- RSUP Prof. Dr. R.D. Kandou, Manada | Active | Human health
- Disease Investigation Centre Wates (DIC Wates) | Active | Veterinary
- DIC Maros | Active | Veterinary
- DIC Lampung | Active | Veterinary
- Centre for Inspection of Fish Disease and Aquaculture Environment | Active | Aquaculture
AMR Governance Structure
National Antimicrobial Resistance Coordinating Committee
Contributing Ministries: Ministry of Agriculture; Ministry of Health; Ministry of Environment and Forestry; Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries; Coordinating Ministry of Human Development and Culture
AMR Action Plan
The NAP includes five key strategies, aligned with the strategic objectives of the Global Action Plan and covering human, animal, agriculture, aquaculture and environment sectors. These are:
- Improve awareness and understanding of antimicrobial resistance through effective communication.
- Strengthen the knowledge and evidence base through surveillance and research.
- Reduce the incidence of infection through effective sanitation, hygiene and infection prevention measures.
- Optimise the use of antimicrobial medicines in human and animal health.
- Prepare the economic case for sustainable investment and increase investment in new medicines, diagnostic tools, vaccines and other interventions.
3rd G20 Health Working Group - Bali
British Ambassador to Indonesia and Timor Leste Owen Jenkins visited the Anti-Microbial Resistance side event.
Petri Dish Bulletin Issue 36
Issue 36 of the Petri Dish is now available.