This update covers grant activity from April - June, 2020.
Our Theory of Change
How We Measure Success
Our Country, Regional and Fellowship Scheme Grants are evaluated by an independent evaluator, Itad using the following six evaluation questions. Each question is measured against a specific framework that helps quantify Fleming Fund’s contribution and impact.
- What has been the increase in the quality and/or quality of data on AMR at country level and to what extent has the Fleming Fund contributed to this increase?
- To what extent have the Fleming Fund investments been aligned and coherent with other relevant investments at a country level?
- How likely are the Fleming Fund country level results to be sustained?
- Has or is it likely that the increase in AMR data included a) changes in the national polices/regulations and or b) changes in practices and attitudes in the country?
- What has been the increase in quality data shared and reported internationally and has the Fleming Fund contributed to this?
- Did the Fleming Fund investment at a country level offer Value for Money?