Pakistan's National Action Plan is available here
- National Institute of Health | Active | Human health
- National Veterinary Laboratory | Active | Veterinary
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre | Active | Human health
- Civil Hospital | Active | Human health
- National Reference Laboratory for Poultry Diseases | Active | Veterinary
AMR Governance Structure
National AMR Steering Committee
Contributing Ministries: Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination; and Ministry of National Food Security and Research.
AMR Action Plan
In 2016, Pakistan developed a National AMR Framework, AMR National Action Plan, and established a Multi-Sector AMR Steering Committee. AMR surveillance is listed as one of the seven priority areas of the National Action Plan. The Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination is the designated lead entity to coordinate a multi-sector One Health AMR response and report to GLASS on behalf of the Government of Pakistan. However, in decentralised Pakistan, the provinces also have key responsibilities for resourcing and managing AMR surveillance capabilities and use of AMR surveillance data.