Senegal's Request for Proposals is available hereDownload ↓
- Laboratoire National de Santé Publique | Active | Human health
- Hôpital régional de Saint-Louis | Active | Human health
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Fann | Active | Human health
- Hôpital Le Dantec | Active | Human health
- Laboratoire Albert Royer | Active | Human health
- Laboratoire National d'Elevage et de Recherches Vétérinaires | Active | Veterinary
- Laboratoire de Microbiologie et Immunologie de l'EISMV | Active | Veterinary
AMR Governance Structure
Haut Conseil de la Sécurité Sanitaire Mondial
Contributing Ministries: Ministère de la Santé et de l'Action Sociale; Ministère de l'Agriculture et de l'Équipement rural; Ministère de l'Elevage et des Productions; Ministère de l’Environnement et du Développement Durable
AMR Action Plan
A National Multisectoral Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance and Control Action Plan (2018-2022) was prepared by the Ministry of Health and Social Action (Laboratories Directorate) with technical and financial support from WHO and FAO. This national AMR action plan was published and presented to the representative sectors concerned as well as AMR stakeholders in December 2017.
The overall objective of the national action plan for AMR is to provide an effective response, through an integrated approach (One Health), to the growing threat of antimicrobial resistance in Senegal.
New country reports provide detailed accounts of drug resistance surveillance across the African continent to reduce the burden of AMR.
As the global health community rallies to support the COVID-19 response, the Fleming Fund is committed to continuing crucial work on AMR,…