Bangladesh: Country Grant
Request For Proposal published
Proposals under review
The cornerstone of the Fund is the Country Grants programme. Through a competitive tender process, organisations or a consortium are selected for funding awards to support the country’s National Action Plan, by reinforcing existing surveillance systems, strengthening laboratory infrastructure, developing human capacity or technical skills and using protocols for appropriate antimicrobial use.
Activities are expected to support existing government health systems and work in tandem with relevant government ministries. Grant management is coordinated through the Management Agent, Mott MacDonald.
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh; Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University; Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Jan 2020 - Aug 2021
The objectives are developed and agreed in partnership with the Government of Bangladesh.
- finalise the national and sector specific surveillance strategy, with detailed workplan for the implementation phase
- strengthen the multisectoral governance of AMR, AMC and AMU surveillance, with a one health approach
- strengthen AMR surveillance system in the human health sector
- strengthen AMR surveillance in terrestrial animals
- strengthen AMR surveillance in the aquatic sector.
- strengthen AMC and AMU surveillance in human, animal and aquaculture sectors
Please download the RFP for more details. Any queries should be sent to flemingfundSA@mottmac.com. Mott MacDonald will endeavour to respond to queries within three working days.
Fellowship › Bangladesh
Bangladesh: Professional Fellowship
Status: Fellows Active
Country Grant › Eswatini
Eswatini: Country Grant