The Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Eswatini Country Grant is now live.Apply now
Bangladesh Country Grant
Application information session
Applicant pack deadline
The Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Bangladesh Country Grant is now closed and applications are being reviewed.
Mott MacDonald, the Fleming Fund Management Agent for Country Grants, invites proposals from qualified licensed/registered entities in Bangladesh to work toward strengthening antimicrobial resistance, usage and consumption (AMR/AMU/AMC) surveillance and response in Bangladesh. Work will be carried out in collaboration with the Government of Bangladesh’s National Technical Committee (NTC) for Containment of AMR.
Objectives of the grant
The objectives of the grant have been developed and agreed in partnership with the Government of Bangladesh. The objectives are:
- finalise the national and sector specific surveillance strategy, with detailed workplan for the implementation phase
- strengthen the multisectoral governance of AMR, AMC and AMU surveillance, with a one health approach
- strengthen AMR surveillance system in the human health sector
- strengthen AMR surveillance in terrestrial animals
- strengthen AMR surveillance in the aquatic sector.
- strengthen AMC and AMU surveillance in human, animal and aquaculture sectors
Please download the RFP for more details. Any queries should be sent to flemingfundSA@mottmac.com. Mott MacDonald will endeavour to respond to queries within three working days.