The Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Eswatini Country Grant is now live.Apply now
Nigeria Country Grant
Application information session
Application pack deadline
The Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Nigeria Country Grant is now closed.
Mott MacDonald, the Fleming Fund Management Agent for Country Grants, invites proposals from qualified licensed/registered entities in Nigeria to work toward strengthening antimicrobial resistance (AMR) surveillance and response in Nigeria. Work will be carried out in collaboration with the Government of Nigeria’s Multi-sectoral Antimicrobial Resistance Control (AMRC) Steering Committee.
Objectives of the grant
The objectives of the grant have been developed and agreed in partnership with the . The objectives are to:
- strengthen One Health governance structure for AMR and antimicrobial usage (AMU) surveillance
- strengthen AMR and AMU surveillance system in the human health sector
- strengthen AMR and AMU surveillance in food animals
- establish a foundation for AMR surveillance in aquaculture species
- establish a foundation for AMR surveillance in the environment
Please see the RFP linked above for more details. Any questions on the document should be sent to flemingfundWA@mottmac.com. Mott MacDonald will endeavor to respond to queries within three working days.